Food, Beverage and Agriculture Industry keynotes based on Tony’s TECHXponential™ Food Future concept. But it’s more than a concept, it’s an essential mindset.
The TECHXponential™ Concept
New technologies are driving the food industry
These include alternative proteins, cellular agriculture, genomics, the microbiome and synthetic biology.
Food is now all about technology.
technologies advance exponentially
We’ve seen this with electronics and software technologies.
With Food as technology and technologies advancing exponentially
The Future of Food is TECHXponential™!
TECHXponential™ Food Future Keynotes
All available as In Person or Virtual presentations
Leadership in a TECHXponential™ food future
Technology is now everywhere in Food, Beverage and Ag; indeed, you can’t talk about food from farm to fork without talking about technology. In fact food now is technology and one certainty is that technologies advance exponentially. Food is now technologies advancing exponentially, food is now TECHXponential™.
In this keynote audiences will learn;
- Why exploring the Future of Food is a leadership responsibility.
- The reason it’s so dangerous to think linearly in an exponential world.
- The key technologies driving the Future of the Food, Beverage and Ag industries.
- The alternative futures for the Food, Beverage and Ag industries.
- How to be prepared to lead an organisation into these alternative futures.
Reimagining the Global Food System
Feeding 10 bn people by 2050 means that the Food, Beverage & Ag industries are at the forefront of meeting this challenge. The problem is that our current global food system can’t equitably and sustainably feed the increasing population. New technologies, doing more with less, are rising to the challenge, enabling us to reimagine a more sustainable and equitable global food system.
In this keynote audiences discover;
- How cutting edge food technologies will change the future of the Food, Beverage and Ag Industries.
- Why we need to decouple food from the twin tyrannies of arable land and available fresh water.
- Technologies countries can use to attain increased levels of food security and food sovereignty.
- How we can embrace exponential new technologies to reimagine a whole new low GHG food system.
navigating the ai food revolution
Not long ago easily usable AI seemed a distant possibility. Then, like all exponential technologies, AI exploded into view, leaving Food, Beverage and Ag companies questioning the effect it will have on them. Understanding how the interaction of AI and cutting-edge food technologies will enable organisations to deliver abundant, nutritious, and appetising food offerings is critical.
In this fascinating research rich keynote audiences discover;
- Actual examples of Food, Beverage and Ag companies using AI to gain competitive advantage.
- The key role of AI in accelerating the food technologies of the future.
- Why the future consumer’s personal AI will define their preferences and behaviours.
- How to meet the AI driven consumer expectations of the largest generation in the history of the planet, Gen Alpha.